Echo Force Zero: Vol1 Echo Force Zero: Vol1

Loved it

This was really enjoyable. i looved the acting, the storyline is good. Its the first of the series and a few places i'm lost at so it kinda threw me off but i think the unanswered questions will be answered later. but you set it up phenomenally. Plus: the ending left me hanging. I cant wait to see how this series unwraps itself.

Lil' Gang Bangers Lil' Gang Bangers

WHOOP WHOOP!

this is the S#@t. Juggalos fo life!

Im Too Sexy Im Too Sexy

Very Good Flash

This was a ton better than I thought. For 30 minutes of making this is great. Had the funniest endin to it also. LOL!!!!

bocodamondo responds:

oh wow thank you :D

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Very Interesting

Alright first off: Great game. Never been a fan of "My Little Pony" but this was an interesting game. Second: Love the preloader. Very unique and original. Third: Love the 8-bit. Overall: Very unique and creative!

Colour My Dreams Colour My Dreams

Wow!

SilverStitch,

You are a truly inspirational character. I appreciate that this piece of work can motivate all of us computer junkies. There aren't many games like this that are anywhere near this inspirational. not incredible graphics. But in this case that doesn't matter as long as it symbolizes something and people get the message. Keep going with these series please. I tip my hat to you.

Ultimate War Ultimate War

pretty good

The game play was amazing. Im giving it a 7 cause of the lag.

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 7) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 7)

yeah

Lov it man. In fact you dudes can comment on this but i love it so much i want to take it home and have sex with it. XD

darphfluffy responds:

thats hot bro

Floating Tears Floating Tears

I dig it

Yes!!! Music like that is the bomb keep making more BlueberryLion!